The Operation and Maintenance Department vision is to work as a team, to support the university with distinguished services that enhance its progression towards integration. It seeks to manage university facilities, operate and maintain its systems, ensure the provision of water and electricity requirements for the building and provide security and safety for personnel and equipment in accordance with the quality standards of modern buildings. The department always aims to raise the level of services. As it works to provide distinguished services in the tasks assigned by the university management.
- Improving service quality and operational performance.
- Planning for operation and maintenance activities.
- Develop all mechanisms to maintain facilities and services.
- Rationalize service and maintenance expenses.
- Reduce Equipment Maintenance Costs and Improve Reliability.
- Proactively making efforts to create a healthy, safe and attractive workplace Environment.