AOU has implemented an Online Student Services system for the students to complete most of the transactions they need on a 24/7 basis. The system allows the students to benefit from various electronic services, which include:
- Academic Advising: Allows students to view the academic advisor’s name in addition to the semester advising details.
- Course Registration and Course Schedule: Allows students to register courses, confirm, drop, or change section during the registration period. Also, students can view and print out their schedule.
- View Offered Courses: Allows students to view the list of all courses offered in the University during the academic semester.
- Exam Schedule: Allows students to view the details of their exams schedules for the registered courses in the semester.
- Graded Details, Transcript and Academic Plan: Allows students to view their marks details, unofficial transcript and their academic plans.
- Complaint: Allows students to file any complaint that is not related to grades.
- Appeal: Allows students to file an appeal for official review of academic decisions regarding the final examination grade or continuous assessment marks of a specific course.
- Exam Postponement: Allows students to submit a request to postpone a midterm or final exam.
- Students Services: Allows students to submit a request for a service from the list of services available in the system; then the concerned department processes the received requests.
- Electronic Payment: Allows students to view and pay the fees online.
- Changing Personal Information: Allows students to update their contact details.
Note: some of the above services are restricted by a timeframe which is usually mentioned in the academic calendar.