Abstract Submission Deadline: TBA
Final Abstract / Full Paper Deadline: TBA
The IIMISD conference is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts. This conference focuses on recent a large gap in employing latest developments in research towards innovation, economic diversification and growth for sustainable development. In fact, highlighting this gap should shed the light on many aspects, which may take effective role in the new era of oil. Thus, this conference would provide audience with these latest trending topics. The IIMISD will be held in AOU-Bahrain on 22nd-23rd June, 2020.
In this regards, we invite both academics and practitioners alike to present their working papers or participate in this conference and contribute their valuable ideas particularly on issues related to collaboration in facing global challenges in business.
The IIMISD aims to bring rich content to allow participants to promote further excel in innovation, diversifying economics and work on sustainable development with a view to exchange high standard world-class applications and to promote the utilization of evidence based sustainability.
- To provide opportunity for researchers from across wide range of areas to discuss research problems and opportunities in the area of focus.
- To promote scientific research towards the advancement of the theory and practice towards management and Innovation for sustainability.
- To encourage and assist the professionals engaged in the above fields to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession
- Foster a sense of partnership amongst the professionals, engaged in these fields.
Call for Papers
This Conference publish the original research papers and review papers, surveys, case studies, technical and management reports, viewpoints, conference publications, thesis, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news in various themes of scientific research. Contributions in the following areas are invited but papers in other related areas will also be considered.
- Managing sustainability
- Sustainable business practices
- Human capital and sustainability
- Economic and financial sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
- Innovation and sustainability
- Economic diversification
- Technology management
- Technology management and sustainability
- Challenges in economic growth
- Role of private sector
- Innovation & diversification
- SME/ Microfinance financial inclusion.
- Sustainable Growth & Development
- Innovation with Sustainability
- Success stories
- Human Capital Development
- Sustainable practices in management, finance and marketing
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN.
- All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Early Bird 300 USD
Normal 400 USD
Early Bird 200 USD
Normal 250 USD
(Final and detailed schedule will be communicated on the author’s registered email address, around 10 days prior to the conference).
Submission of Abstract/Manuscripts
To submit abstracts/manuscripts, authors have to register in the conference, where they can submit the required information and select the manuscript theme and presentation type.
Manuscripts must be written in formatting standard, not exceeding 25 pages, including an abstract of no more than 250 words. It is the author’s responsibility to prepare their papers as per formatting instructions.
By submitting a manuscript to the International Conference on business studies, the authors acknowledge that the work is original and is not being submitted to another journal or conference. The submission of a manuscript by the authors implies that the authors automatically agree to assign exclusive copyright to AOU-Bahrain if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.
Thank you and warmest regards.
IIMISD 2020 Conference Secretariat, Faculty of Business Studies, Arab Open University Kingdom of Bahrain, Street 3220 (Building 890, Block 732)، A'ali 973,