The Learning Management System Moodle benefits the students with a learning environment which is fun, innovative and creative, and filled with purpose, to enhance their knowledge and help them in taking-up as well as completing assignments on-the-go.
The learning management system (LMS) is a software application / Web-based technology used to plan, implement, and assess our learning process. Typically, a learning management system provides an instructor with a way to create and deliver content, monitor student participation, and assess student performance.
LMS makes all types of training content, developmental content, and performance content available to individuals 24/7 from any location with web access. Multiple users can access the LMS at any given point in time. The LMS ensures consistency in delivery and evaluation since each user sees the exact same material in the exact same manner and can be evaluated through common pre-testing and/or post testing methods.
LMS features help a student to post queries, search for information over a certain topic, read daily posts and comments, and take–up an online quiz and, release worries and build a sea of knowledge. Some of the features that can attract students along with teachers and students which are provided by the E-Learning Department to use Moodle are as follows:
• Assignment Submission through the TMAs submission links
• Discussion Forum between all users
• Files Download and upload process
• Students can get their marks/Grades ( Course Work ) from the LMS
• Moodle Instant Messages are available on the LMS
• Students will attempt their Midterm and final online exams (Online quizzes) through the LMS Students
• Students will be able to access their Mock up exams of the online exams
• Wiki , which is a collection of collaboratively authored web documents where wiki page is a web page everyone in your class can create together
• Gamification of study material and problems
• Direct Response Mailings through LMS and all end users.
• Through the LMS, Students and tutors can access the E-Library where all AOU end users will have a permission to access the E-library.
• Students can Access the SIS through the LMS as well where we provide students such a direct block to the SIS.
• Student's plagiarism center on the LMS provide information and instructions of TMA bylaws and rules
• Updated Students feedback report is available on the LMS for all end users
• add course page structures for student/tutors ( introduction, communication tools , announcement section , TMA & MTA grades section , contact your teacher section )
• Providing a free plagiarism online checker websites on the LMS to help students in checking their TMA similarity.
• students can check all university announcements through the LMS Home Page
• Students can access general important files
• Students can join channels of live lectures online with other branches.
• Students can join LMS online training link
• Moodle’s calendar tool helps students keep track of their academic calendar, course deadlines, group meetings, and other personal events.
• Students can access all our official social media accounts and YouTube channel through the LMS
• All required documents will be available on the LMS like exams schedule and semester calendar…etc.
Dear All Students,
Kindly, if you need any further assistance and for any query feel free to contact me
E-mail address ( عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. )
Phone: +973 17407182